I’ve got a list. Everyone does, actually. Mine’s chocful of unfinished DVDs, TV series, novels and things-to-do. I wanted to keep a list on-line so I could keep track of my progress without losing the scrap of paper 5 minutes after writing them down.
Isn’t this the ultimate act of geekness you could ever think of? Meh. Anyway. I couldn’t keep this list in my Main Blog since I update it almost daily, and it gets tedious leafing through the links until I find the entry with that list, and then update it and then blahblahblah please somebody tell me to shut the blabbering.
Anyway’s here’s the one I’ve been yammering about for the last five minutes.
And here’s the update:
Smallville season 6
Prisonbreak season 2
Grey’s Anatomy season 3
Lost season 3
7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
8. Scrubs (all seasons)
2. Final Fantasy 7
Pride and Prejudice
5. The Family Man
Legends of the Fall
HP Book 7
Plum Island by DeMille
3. Gaiman’s Smoke and Mirrors
Love Story by Erich Segal
5. Servant of the Bones by Anne Rice
6. The Firm by John Grisham
7. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Everybody Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger
Ack! How sad is that??? I haven’t even finished a third of the TV series! Yikes. And I was planning to buy the complete series of Dawson’s Creek. hehe =p
Time for my To-do List…
1. edit ate’s photos from NY (it’s been a YEAR!)
2. back-up photos in CDs
3. follow-up Informatics classes (boo. this is taking too loooong.)
4. buy daddy’s birthday gift — (Foot Spa gaaah!)
And mommy’s gift too!
get a haircut (it’s getting entirely too long and unruly. ick.)
buy new headsets
buy heels!!! ( black, beige and err… black again! :p)
8. Buy these DVDs – 300, Dawson’s Creek series, Initial D
buy 1 gb thumbdrive
10. upgrade anti-virus software on our PCs. grrr.
Waaah. So much to do, so much time to do them, so lazy to get my butt moving. haha 😀