ramblings, chika, kwento, atbp.
– I’m such a lazybone. I haven’t gone to the gym in two weeks! I just didn’t have the energy to wake up at 5 freakin’ thirty so I won’t be late for work. Argh. To make up for the laziness, I’ve been doing 5-minute stair climbing exercises for two days now, and half-hearted crunches. Just to get my blood running. HAHAHA. Shet. Ang tamad ko.
– Another new addiction (c/o Sharkboy): harry potter trading card games. OMG. the geekness. 😀 But I love it. It adds that I’ve managed to whup Sharkboy’s ass in some instances. *ahem*
– One addiction for another, Enzo introduced Mikey to the Timezone world. Woohoo. Last Sunday, we went arcade crazy (Maximum Tune!). I’ve never been good with hand-eye coordination, but simulated arcade games are so much fun. Hehe.
– I’ve been sleeping weird lately. One time, I dreamt of Ima, and I introduced her to Mikey, and I woke up crying. The other night, I dreamt I was being tickled until I couldn’t breathe, and I woke up realizing that I really couldn’t breathe. Last night, I slept early at 11 pm, woke up at 12 am to read my phone’s messages, was woken up by mommy at 1 am because I was holding my phone and was afraid I’d drop it (I sleep on the second level of a double-deck bed), woke up at 3 am to find that my sister still hasn’t arrived from work, and woke up three more times for no reason. 😐
– Angelina Jolie is pregnant again. Another “blob” to accompany Shiloh, perhaps?
– Our team’s going to Batangas on March! Wee. I hope the weather clears up soon. SUN, come out now!!! I’m still bringing my lomo cameras, rain or shine. Take that, rains! But geesh. What do you with a 12-person group for three days and two nights? Methinks we’ll either get bored out of our asses, or kill each other by Sunday. Urk. (fine, fine, they plan on getting blitzed, but I don’t want to get blitzed! *sigh*)
– Finally saw Enzo’s graduation pictures. He looks so binata na. 😦
– The Lozada case is crazy like a soap opera.
– I plan on listing down every single movie I’ve watched this year. So by December 2008, I’ll pick my favorite. 😀 As of today, I’ve watched I am Legend (scary), Anchorman (finally! what a laughtrip), P.S. I Love You (mush), The Bucket List (inspiring), Juno (fun!), and Vantage Point (exciting but predictable).
– I’m done distracting myself, now I can go back to work. Heh. =p