On Week 15 of 2010, I spent it at beautiful Boracay.
Went out for a sunset photoshoot, and took this shot a couple of minutes after the sun had set into the horizon. Changed up white balance to allow for this lovely Purple color.
Mother Nature is so amazingly gorgeous. ❤
Okay, confession time: I did not have the time to shoot anything last week, so I’m choosing to post one of my most recent shots from the weekend before. Does this make my Project 52 a fluke now? 😐
… or maybe I’m not really sorry at all. 😉
More Sam Worthington goodness over at Uneditedmara.
My mommy’s beautiful hands.
I envy my mom’s nails, so perfectly shaped all the time. 🙂
How quickly time flies. Easter has come and gone, April is here. Summer is almost halfway done, and now I’m in a rambling mood.
– I had a restful Holy Week, no stress for 4 whole days.
– I’m craving for Hen Lin’s cuapao. Don’t ask me why. I blame Sharkboy.
– Elections in a month! I am afraid for our nation. But I’m a first-time voter, I am very excited 😀
– Oh hello, 4-day work week.
– Must download She & Him Volume 2
– Took a lot of photos the past few days. Greenbelt without the mallers is heavenly.
– I’ve got so many ideas for doing things, I get too excited focusing on one thing.
– BORACAY, wait for me. ❤
– first day back at the office, almost had OT work, good thing I turned it over to another AE before I got sucked into the mess.
– Tumblr. Tumblr is MEH to me lately.
– it is too hot here in the office.
– I am super excited to get my hands on S.H.I.E.L.D. (Unlettered), where Leonardo Da Vinci and Isaac Newton are SHIELD agents. I mean, seriously, how cool is that?
– Officemate said, “You look like a baby doll in your dress.” Another one said, “She’s Alice!” (I don’t think I should wear this when meeting with clients, lest I be treated like a child.)
– Oh, Clash of the Titans with Sam Worthington was awesome. Mr. Worthington, you have just reached A-lister status. Carry on with your hotness.
Okay, signing out now. This useless entry is brought to you by the letter B for Bored.
The Little Mermaid!
This is a pen I got from HK Disneyland many years ago :p