* LIFE is SO BUSY
* Seriously, my days are filled with writing, writing, writing.
* Not that I’m complaining.
* I didn’t shut down my laptop for two weeks straight. I just couldn’t be bothered with closing all the documents one by one, and reopening them the next day.
* I worked on an Online Marketing plan in 48 hours. ALONE.
* The Marketing budget, I did in two weeks. HEE.
* I am a nomadic employee. For serious.
* I’m gonna have a room I can call my own! YAY. Cannot wait to spruce it up.
* Gradually crossing things off my bucket list. Happiness.
* Okay, I gotta get back to work.
* Lemme end with a photo of Sharkboy’s Snake Eyes toy. ‘Cause we are both in ninja mode these days. Photo is also part of my second attempt at Project 52.
Before the first week of 2011 ends, let me hand in my Resolutions. I’d rather call them promises to myself, though. There’s a more personal ring to it, and I am bound to follow through on them. Anyway, here goes. The list is a bit long, as I’ve got much to improve this year.
1. Complete Project 52. I was able to post half a year’s worth in 2010. This time, I should finish it. Also, I promise to come up with better quality photos.
2. Eat and live healthy. This means, more fruits and veggies in my diet. Less junk food. More oatmeal. Walk more, exercise more, sleep earlier.
3. Less bratty, more trusting. I’m just gonna stop stirring the pot. Last night, I let one issue go. It’s done. Everything has been said. Time to move on.
4. Save, save, save. I’m setting a goal of 500/week savings (minimum). Shopping gods, please help me cooperate.
5. Love my eyes more. Geesh. I almost wore my right eye to blindness this year. Corneal scars can do that to you. So, healthier habits for my eyes. Less contact lens, more eyeglasses. Sucks, but yeah.
6. Less book purchases. Now that I can read ebooks with my dear LilyPad, I can download (free!) ebooks now. Yay! I’m gonna miss the smell of new books, but I’ve got to do my part for the environment, too!
7. Better time management. I haven’t been spending my 24 hours properly. I should learn to maximize every hour to accomplish more. Internet gods, help me cooperate.
8. Write, write, write more. I should ALWAYS bring a notebook and pen with me wherever I go.
9. Practice drawing. A drawing a week, maybe? Just draw.
10. Believe in love. Most of the time, my issues would stem from the lack of belief that Love is strong enough to win. Love will win. It always does.
There. 10 Promises to myself and to my loved ones for 2011. Some may be shallow, but they form habits that lead to a better attitude. Here’s to an awesome year ahead!
I’ve been a bit lazy busy lately, hence, the delay in uploading photos. Though late in posting, I *have* been shooting these photos on the required weeks. So it’s all good, right? Right?
Anyway, here are Weeks 22, 23 and 24:
These are literally wildflowers, they just suddenly grew from a crack in the wall.
They bloom and wilt almost at the same day; I was fortunate I was able to shoot them (it) at the right time.
Cheska gurl! ❤ Totally adorbz!
Sharkboy’s dogs look like Cerberus, but with 2 heads. Whut.
Brownie (brown dog, duh) barks and barks endlessly until he forgets what he’s barking about to begin with.
Blacky looks like Chewbacca. Hurhurhur.
Still using a point-and-shoot.
This baby Stitch pen looks over me while I work. Heehee. 🙂
Would you believe we’re almost halfway through the year?
Anyway, no Nikon for me this time, my brother borrowed it and he’s on vacation so I had to do with our 5-year-old point and shoot. One thing I really like about point-and-shoot cameras, it shoots macro well.
Hence, Sharkboy’s new shoes on macro.
This bebe husky visited us at home last week.
I’m in love! ❤ ❤ ❤
Another trip to Boracay a few weekends back. ❤